|Anything to do with Sailor Moon/PGSM, Jem and the Holograms (80's cartoon), 7th Heaven, or Full House. I also love cats, babies/children, and food and nature photography.|
My blog: laneym916.wordpress.com
My duolingo.com page (for studying foreign languages) : www.duolingo.com/Laney-chan916
Hi! Nice to meet you! I am an Irish-Latvian girl living in Florida. I'm nice, but very shy until I get to know you, and even then I'm still kind of shy at times. I hope to be a pastry chef, or have my own daycare or photography business and live in the San Francisco Bay area (or some other city) someday.
Facts about me:
1. I am a lefty, though I sometimes write with my right hand too.
2. I am mostly a vegetarian. I don't eat meat, but I do eat dairy products, and occasionally eggs, shrimp (or other shellfish), or sushi.
3. My favorite colors are green and blue.
4. My birthday is September 16th.
5. I have Social Anxiety Disorder and ADHD, and have symptoms of Borderline Personality Disorder and Avoidant Personality Disorder, but neither of those has been officially diagnosed.
6. My favorite kinds of music: Classic rock/Oldies, J-Pop, Pop, 70s, 80s, 90s, Country (particularly Martina McBride, Shania Twain, Brad Paisley, and Lonestar) and some Disco. I hate Rap, Opera, Heavy Metal, and Screamo.
7. I am obsessed with baby names, even the names of celebrity babies and especially Latvian, Japanese, and Russian names. I dislike anything too over the top (Sha-Diamond, Shatoya, Shithead [sha-teed], Female [like tamale, but with an F], etc...) or trendy/tacky (Nevaeh, Addison, -aiden names, names of cars, liquor, or cutesy names you would give to pets). I like something that's still relatively uncommon in the US, but still classy.
8. I collect coffee/tea mugs.
9. I am learning Japanese, Latvian, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian, Greek, and Hebrew. Not very good at them, but I've only been studying them for a few weeks maybe, with the exception of Japanese (been studying off and on for about 10 years, and I also don't remember things well, so I still suck. lol), so give me a break. XD If you want to help me practice, feel free.
10. I am a forensics/crime solving junkie. I watch and read a lot of crime stuff, and I even look into unsolved cases online and do a little criminal profiling. I hate seeing crimes go unsolved, especially if they involve kids.
Some of my favorite shows:
Jem and the Holograms
America's Funniest Home Videos (Bob Saget version)
Tenchi Muyo/Tenchi Universe/Tenchi in Tokyo
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Deadly Women (Yes, I'm addicted to Investigation Discovery channel!)
Mermaid Melody/Mermaid Melody PURE
The Simpsons (pre-season 10)
1 Litre of Tears
E.R. (earlier seasons, but I did like John Stamos' character when he was on it)
Lucy/Kevin (7th Heaven)
Matt/Sarah (7th Heaven)
Eric/Calleigh (CSI: Miami)
Ryoko/Tenchi (Tenchi Muyo)
Kiyone/Tenchi (Tenchi Muyo. I ship almost anything in this fandom)
Ryo-Ohki/Ken-Ohki (Tenchi Muyo)
Rei/Yūichirou (Sailor Moon)
Usagi/Mamoru (Sailor Moon/PGSM)
Minako/Yaten (Sailor Moon)
Seiya/Kakyuu (Sailor Moon)
Ami/Taiki (Sailor Moon)
Haruka/Michiru (Sailor Moon)
Tohru/Kyo (Fruits Basket)
Hiro/Kisa (Fruits Basket)
Rina/Masahiro (Mermaid Melody PURE)
Lucia/Kaito (Mermaid Melody)
Hippo/Yuuri (Mermaid Melody)
Hanon/Nagisa (Mermaid Melody PURE)
Sara/Gaito (Mermaid Melody)
Jesse/Rebecca (Full House)
DJ/Steve (Full House)
Danny/Vicky (Full House)
Aaron/Michelle (Full House)
Teddy/Michelle (Full House)
Riko/Naoki (Buzzer Beat)
Mai/Shuji (Buzzer Beat)
I currently write for the Sailor Moon, PGSM, Jem, Full House, Buzzer Beat, Mermaid Melody, and InuYasha fandoms, but I might write for some of the others eventually. I just don't know what to write yet. lol