|Anything to do with the TV shows PGSM, especially Rei/Minako, 7th Heaven, or Full House. I also love cats, babies/children, and food or nature photography.|
Love Makes Us StrongerChapter 2Love Makes Us Stronger by Laney916
A loud buzzing sound filled the room. Riko grumbled as she stretched her arm out to turn off the alarm clock, knocking the annoying thing off the nightstand. Naked except for her bra and panties, she sat up slowly and winced, her head pounding from a few too many drinks the night before.
"Ouch! Damn it." She exclaimed, massaging her temples in an attempt to dull the pain. She and Naoki, along with the rest of their group, left the party at closing time and the newly engaged couple walked back, or rather, he carried her back to his apartment.
"Good morning, sleepyhead." She heard Naoki greet as he set a bottle of water on a coaster for her.
"Morning." She took a sip of the water and flopped back down on the pillow, clutching her forehead.
"You okay? Here, let me get you something for that headache." He went to the medicine cabinet and returned with a bottle of Aspirin and offered her two tablets.
"Thanks." She washed the tablets down with another sip of water. "What happened l
Love Makes Us StrongerThere don't seem to be many Buzzer Beat stories anywhere, so I decided to write one. I rewatched the series again after a few years and when I saw that last scene, I knew I had to write about it. Riko and Naoki are adorable and sexy! Keiko Kitagawa played her role perfectly and I love the on screen chemistry between her and Yamapi.Love Makes Us Stronger by Laney916
Rated for language, some sex, and a few fights every once in a while.
"..." - talking
'…' - thinking
italics – flashbacks
Summary: A year has passed since Riko and Naoki got back together and their relationship reaches all new levels. Riko/Naoki, some Mai/Shuji and Yoyogi/Kanazawa.
Love Makes Us Stronger
"Number eight over there!" Naoki heard the young violinist shout as she ran into the stadium after leaving her rehearsal in Karuizawa. He glanced up at her, smirking slightly and she continued. "I've come. Since I'm your number one fan, I came to seriously support you. So make sure you win, you baka!" He suppressed a
My blog: laneym916.wordpress.com
Hi! Nice to meet you! I am an Irish-Latvian girl living in Florida. I'm nice, but very shy until I get to know you, and even then I'm still kind of shy at times. I hope to be a pastry chef/baker or have my own daycare or photography business and live in the San Francisco Bay area (or some other city that's safe and doesn't cost too much money) someday.
Facts about me:
1. I am a lefty, though I sometimes write with my right hand too.
2. I am mostly a vegetarian. I don't eat meat, but I do eat dairy and eggs, and occasionally fish.
3. My favorite colors are green and blue.
4. My birthday is September 16th.
5. I have Social Anxiety Disorder and ADHD, and have symptoms of Borderline Personality Disorder and Avoidant Personality Disorder, but neither of those has been officially diagnosed.
6. My favorite kinds of music: Classic rock/Oldies, J-Pop, Pop, 70s, 80s, 90s, Country (particularly Martina McBride, Shania Twain, Brad Paisley, and Lonestar) and some Disco. I hate Rap, Opera, Heavy Metal, and Screamo.
7. I am obsessed with baby names, even the names of celebrity babies and especially Latvian, Japanese, and Russian names. I dislike anything too over the top (Sha-Diamond, Shatoya, Shithead [sha-teed], Female [like tamale, but with an F], etc...) or trendy/tacky (Nevaeh, Addison, -aiden names, names of cars, liquor, or cutesy names you would give to pets). I like something that's still relatively uncommon in the US, but still classy.
8. I collect coffee/tea mugs.
Some of my favorite shows:
America's Funniest Home Videos (Bob Saget version)
Tenchi Muyo/Tenchi Universe/Tenchi in Tokyo
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Deadly Women (Yes, I'm addicted to Investigation Discovery channel!)
Mermaid Melody/Mermaid Melody PURE
The Simpsons (pre-season 10)
1 Litre of Tears
Lucy/Kevin (7th Heaven)
Matt/Sarah (7th Heaven)
Eric/Calleigh (CSI: Miami)
Ryoko/Tenchi (Tenchi Muyo)
Kiyone/Tenchi (Tenchi Muyo. I ship almost anything in this fandom)
Ryo-Ohki/Ken-Ohki (Tenchi Muyo)
Rei/Yūichirou (Sailor Moon)
Usagi/Mamoru (Sailor Moon/PGSM)
Minako/Yaten (Sailor Moon)
Seiya/Kakyuu (Sailor Moon)
Ami/Taiki (Sailor Moon)
Haruka/Michiru (Sailor Moon)
Tohru/Kyo (Fruits Basket)
Hiro/Kisa (Fruits Basket)
Rina/Masahiro (Mermaid Melody PURE)
Lucia/Kaito (Mermaid Melody)
Hippo/Yuuri (Mermaid Melody)
Hanon/Nagisa (Mermaid Melody PURE)
Sara/Gaito (Mermaid Melody)
Jesse/Rebecca (Full House)
DJ/Steve (Full House)
Danny/Vicky (Full House)
Aaron/Michelle (Full House)
Teddy/Michelle (Full House)
Riko/Naoki (Buzzer Beat)
Mai/Shuji (Buzzer Beat)
I currently write for the Sailor Moon, PGSM, Full House, Buzzer Beat, and Mermaid Melody fandoms, but I might write for some of the others eventually. I just don't know what to write yet. lol