|Anything to do with the TV shows PGSM, especially Rei/Minako, 7th Heaven, or Full House. I also love cats, babies/children, and food or nature photography.|
"C'est la Vie" focuses on Rei and Minako being married (symbolically/spiritually) and starting/raising a family together, and trying to balance this with Minako's still successful idol career, and there is a sub-plot dealing with Rei's relationship with her father. Her father is seeing another woman and it contributes to more tension between them, for reasons that are pretty obvious.
Back on the idea of Rei and Minako having a family. I just love the idea of them being married and having kids. It's so cute! How do you think they would handle the issues of their marriage and upcoming arrival of their baby with the public and the tabloids or whatever? Do you see Minako being private about those things, as Rei would be, maybe joking during interviews and stuff without revealing anything directly at all, or do you see her being a little more open? I think both would definitely draw the line when it comes to photographing their family, only sharing pictures on their terms. The paparazzi are too intrusive about celebrities' private lives (creepy!) and I'm sure Minako would do what she can to ensure that line doesn't get crossed.
Also, what type of parenting roles do you imagine them having? I see Rei as being the stricter parent (but a fair one) and Minako being a little more lenient.
My blog: laneym916.wordpress.com
Hi! Nice to meet you! I am an Irish-Latvian girl living in Florida. I'm nice, but very shy until I get to know you, and even then I'm still kind of shy at times. I hope to be a pastry chef/baker or have my own daycare or photography business and live in the San Francisco Bay area (or some other city that's safe and doesn't cost too much money) someday.
Facts about me:
1. I am a lefty, though I sometimes write with my right hand too.
2. I am mostly a vegetarian. I don't eat meat, but I do eat dairy and eggs, and occasionally fish.
3. My favorite colors are green and blue.
4. My birthday is September 16th.
5. I have Social Anxiety Disorder and ADHD, and have symptoms of Borderline Personality Disorder and Avoidant Personality Disorder, but neither of those has been officially diagnosed.
6. My favorite kinds of music: Classic rock/Oldies, J-Pop, Pop, 70s, 80s, 90s, Country (particularly Martina McBride, Shania Twain, Brad Paisley, and Lonestar) and some Disco. I hate Rap, Opera, Heavy Metal, and Screamo.
7. I am obsessed with baby names, even the names of celebrity babies and especially Latvian, Japanese, and Russian names. I dislike anything too over the top (Sha-Diamond, Shatoya, Shithead [sha-teed], Female [like tamale, but with an F], etc...) or trendy/tacky (Nevaeh, Addison, -aiden names, names of cars, liquor, or cutesy names you would give to pets). I like something that's still relatively uncommon in the US, but still classy.
8. I collect coffee/tea mugs.
Some of my favorite shows:
America's Funniest Home Videos (Bob Saget version)
Tenchi Muyo/Tenchi Universe/Tenchi in Tokyo
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Deadly Women (Yes, I'm addicted to Investigation Discovery channel!)
Mermaid Melody/Mermaid Melody PURE
The Simpsons (pre-season 10)
1 Litre of Tears
Eric/Annie (7th Heaven)
Lucy/Kevin (7th Heaven)
Matt/Sarah (7th Heaven)
Eric/Calleigh (CSI: Miami)
Ryoko/Tenchi (Tenchi Muyo)
Kiyone/Tenchi (Tenchi Muyo. I ship almost anything in this fandom)
Ryo-Ohki/Ken-Ohki (Tenchi Muyo)
Rei/Yuuichirou (Sailor Moon)
Usagi/Mamoru (Sailor Moon)
Tohru/Kyo (Fruits Basket)
Hiro/Kisa (Fruits Basket)
Rina/Masahiro (Mermaid Melody PURE)
Lucia/Kaito (Mermaid Melody)
Hippo/Yuuri (Mermaid Melody)
Hanon/Nagisa (Mermaid Melody)
Sara/Gaito (Mermaid Melody)
Jesse/Rebecca (Full House)
DJ/Steve (Full House)
Danny/Vicky (Full House)
Aaron/Michelle (Full House)
Teddy/Michelle (Full House)
Riko/Naoki (Buzzer Beat)
Mai/Shuji (Buzzer Beat)
I currently write for the Sailor Moon, PGSM, Full House, Buzzer Beat, and Mermaid Melody fandoms, but I might write for some of the others eventually. I just don't know what to write yet. lol